A top-ranking person is someone who has a very high rank or status in a particular organisation or field of activity.
: having the highest rank : most important, powerful, or successful. top-ranking officials/students.
ranked; ranking; ranks. transitive verb. 1. : to determine the relative position of : rate.
Synonyms of top-ranking (adj. praised; held in high esteem)pompous.prestigious.pretentious.proud.self-important.superb.superior.top-drawer.
Switzerland is the best country in the world for 2022.
If your grade has 100 students, and your GPA is better than 90 of them, then you are ranked number 10 and you're in the top 10 percent of your graduating class.
If you want to attend a more competitive college, you should aim to have a class rank that puts you in the top 25% of your class, or the 75th or higher percentile. For Ivy League and other top tier schools, a class rank in the top 10% or 5% is a good goal to aim for.
: being excellent at what one does. a writer of the first rank.
Weekly Rankings can be found in the LIVE section of the app and show a weekly ranking of creators based on the number of Diamonds collected. The more Diamonds, the higher the ranking! The Weekly Top 20 hosts will be awarded with prizes.
Ranking is the relationship between two mathematical values where each value can be less than, greater than, or equal to the second value. In this lesson, we reviewed three main types of ranking: standard competition ranking, ordinal ranking, and fractional ranking.
adjective. inferior in rank or status. synonyms: junior-grade, lowly, petty, secondary, subaltern junior.
|GDP (PPP) per capita||73||2023|
|GDP growth rate, 5.2%||30||2023|
Top 10 Worst Countries in the World to Live In – United Nations Human Development Index 2021/22Niger — .400.Central African Republic — .404.Burundi — .426.Mali — .428.Mozambique — .446.Burkina Faso — .449.Yemen — .455.Guinea — .465.
According to recent studies, to be in the top 1% of earners in the U.S., you need to bring in an annual salary of at least $597,815. This means that the other 99% of earners in the U.S. make less than this amount per year.
The top 1% of earners is a group that's becoming increasingly powerful. According to a 2022 report from the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) the richest 1% owns more than a third of all U.S. wealth, while the top 10% holds 72% of America's total wealth. It's a share that's increased over time, CBO data shows.
Divide the number of students in the class by 5 and you are one of the top of that answer. What is the meaning of “top 1.5% of class” The top means those with the best scores. If there are 200 students in a class, the top 1.5% of 200 is 3 students.
: having among the highest grades in one's class. He graduated at the top of his/the class.
Private (E-1) Private, the lowest Army rank, normally is held only by new recruits while at Basic Combat Training (BCT), but the rank occasionally is assigned to soldiers after a disciplinary action has been taken.
Enlisted RanksPrivate. A trainee starting Basic Combat Training.Private. Second most junior rank in the Army, and the first at which a Soldier wears rank insignia.Private First Class. Start BCT with experience or prior military training.Specialist.Corporal.Sergeant.Staff Sergeant.Sergeant First Class.
To be able to rank on TikTok a creator will need to have diamonds. Creators are ranked by the amount of diamonds they have received by 12am daily. The more diamonds given by viewers, the more chance they'll rank. Those with the most diamonds collectively throughout the week will appear on the leaderboard.
The 5-point Likert scale contains 5 response options that will consist of two extreme sides and a neutral option linked to the middle answer options. Examples of a 5-point rating scale for measuring satisfaction are: Very Satisfied, Satisfied, Neutral, Dissatisfied, and Very Dissatisfied.
A 1 to 5 rating scale is a simple and effective way to rate the severity or magnitude of something. It typically goes from 1, the lowest rating, to 5, the highest rating. The 1 to 5 scale allows respondents to answer quickly and can be applied to a variety of things, such as pain, temperature, and brightness.
In a hierarchy or tree structure of any kind, a superior is an individual or position at a higher level in the hierarchy than another (a "subordinate" or "inferior"), and thus closer to the apex.
There are 13 enlisted Army ranks: private, private second class, private first class, specialist, corporal, sergeant, staff sergeant, sergeant first class, master sergeant, first sergeant, sergeant major, command sergeant major and sergeant major of the Army.